5km, Flat Easy, Loop ride, Cycle Path, Bike Hire close by.
What better way to experience the Melbourne skyline than to cycle around the beautiful Albert Park Lake. Take in the Melbourne skyline from every angle while you enjoy the park lands and waterways. See the swans, enjoy the rowers, stop for a coffee and imagine Formula 1 Cars racing the circuit!
Best Things about This Ride
- A loop ride on this easy cycle path.
- Bike hire available close by the tram stops.
- Great views of the Melbourne Skyline.
- The beautiful Albert Park lake and its gardens
- Fun parks for the kids to play.
- Lots of places to stop for a coffee right on the lake
- Rowers and boats out on the water
- Beautiful Palm trees
- Views of St Kilda skyline
Things to Watch out for
Cycle this route anytime – in winter pick a sunny week and you will love it!
- Short DescriptionGreat ride for a visitor to Melbourne or for a day out with the kids. Fantastic Melbourne skyline views, wonderful parks and gardens, easy cycle path and lots of places to stop for a coffee.
- Trip PlanningLoop Ride, catch a tram to start and hire a bike.
- RegionMelbourne City
- StartAlbert Park Lake Sports and Aquatic Center
- Time1 hr
- TrafficCycle path