|Duration||3 days / 2 nights|
|When to go?||All year round|
|Suitable for||Children over the age of 9 can generally cycle this trip themselves|
|Cost||Family special package from $1910 for 2 adults, 2 children.
Additional children catered for, please call to discuss
Family Pacific Cycle Tour
An easy three day bike ride along the coast, starting in the beachside suburb of Thirroul and following the coast south to the dramatic headland and lighthouse in Kiama.
Children love this ride, which starts out flat but has a few hills by the last day. There’s plenty to see and do along the way, with stunning beaches, parks, bushland walks, rivers, a temple, and plenty of playgrounds and cafes.
- Explore the wetlands and lagoons along the Illawarra Coast.
- Visit the largest Buddhist temple in Australia.
- Cycle around the shores of the beautiful Lake Illawarra.
- Explore Wollongong’s vibrant sea-front and harbour, or watch sky-divers landing in the park by the hotel.
- Wander around Kiama, a picturesque sea-side town set amidst a dramatic rolling landscape. Be sure the check out the blowhole!
- Stop for a swim in one of the many beaches, or take a gentle walk around a lagoon or creek.
- Time3 Days