15km, Flat, Easy
Fernleigh Track Rail Trail is a beautiful surprise. With a fantastic tunnel, interesting history and lots of native forest this is a ride you will love. Enjoy the sealed surface, old railway infrastructure, the 180m tunnel, immensely varied tree scapes and the history. This is a great ride for everyone regardless of age or experience.
Best Things about This Ride
- 180m Tunnel
- Ever changing tree scapes
- Old Stations and railway infrastructure
- Great deserted beaches
- Aboriginal History and lagoon dreaming site.
- Bull’s Garden area
Things to Watch out for
The locations for food and water are mapped. There are lovely parks for picnics. Take water with you.
Learn More about Rail Trails Australia
- Short DescriptionThis ride is such a surprise - great treescapes, 180m tunnel, railway infrastructure and interesting history
- Trip PlanningOne way
- RegionNSW Central Coast
- StartCnr Park Avenue and Bailey Sts Adamstown or Railway Pde Belmont
- Distance15 kms
- Time2 Hours
- AccessCar, Cycle path
- TrafficCycle Path