14km, Flat, Easy. 32 km return to end of Intercity Cycleway including visit to MONA.
Cycle along the beautiful Derwent River to the world acclaimed Museum of Old and New Art
Best Things about This Ride
- Views of the Derwent River
- Botanical Gardens
- Great cycling path with no traffic
- Valhalla Icecream – who would not enjoy that!
- Old houses
Things to Watch out for
Take a jumper and a rain jacket.
- Short DescriptionCycle along the Derwent River to the world famed MONA Art Gallery - always full of surprises.
- Trip Planning14km One Way to MONA, 32km return to end of Intercity Cycleway including MONA.
- StartCentral Hobart
- Distance32km return
- Time3 hours
- AccessCar, Bike hire in Hobart
- TrafficCycle Path, Rail Trail