21 km, One Way, 42 km return, Flat, Easy, Sealed, Road/Paths 2hrs each way.
Cycle from Huskisson to Murrays Beach the back way! On your way stop at at Hyams Beach, home to the whitest sand in the world, dodge the endangered brush birds and explore the coves and bays. Spot the dolphins and many birds. In winter see the whales.
Best Things about This Ride
- The fantastic Jervis Bay with its white sands and emerald waters.
- Views across Jervis Bay to Point Perpendicular.
- Hyams Beach and the coffee shop.
- The fantastic white sands.
- The local wildlife up close. Kangaroos abound!
- Whale watching in winter.
- Great local whale and dolphin watching tours
- Hole in the Wall
- Murrays Beach.
- The ruin of Cape St George lighthouse
Things to Watch out for
Cycle this route anytime – in winter pick a sunny day and you will love it!
Be self sufficient – take water, snacks and know how to fix a flat tyre.
Can be busy in tourist season
- Short DescriptionCycle the bays and beaches of Jervis Bay National Park. Explore the nooks and crannies not so easy to see from the car. Love the views to Point Perpendicular.
- Trip PlanningOne Way, return by bike
- RegionNSW South Coast
- StartHuskisson or Vincentia
- Distance21km one way; 42km return
- Time2 or 4 hours
- AccessCar to Huskisson
- TrafficPaths and Road. Roads can be busy during holiday periods.