5 Gippsland Rail Trails Cycle Tour
Bring Your Group.
Minimum Booking 4 persons, Maximum Booking 8 Persons.
The 5 Gippsland Rail Trails Cycle Tour takes in all of the Rail Trails in Gippsland. What an adventure! You your friends and your family can cycle along the coast, across the plains through the forests and into the wilds all on Rail Trails far away from the traffic. You will cycle on the Bass Coast, Great Southern, Gippsland Plains, East Gippsland, and Grand Ridge Rail Trails. Every one has a flavor of its own and each are very different.
- Start your cycle at Cowes and enjoy the beaches and parks.
- Visit the wild the empty, wild Bass Coast Beaches
- Enjoy staying right on the cliffs over looking Bass Strait
- Be amazed by huge trestle bridges looming out of the forests
- Appreciate the old country towns of yesteryear and their architecture.
- Stay at Tostaree farm.
- Journey along the old Railway easements and Taste the fantastic wines and local produce
- Love the vistas of lush green farmland, mountain ranges and pristine seascapes.
- Cycle in the forests high up on the grand ridge
- See the art and craft. Take time to see the galleries.
- Enjoy the Bunurong Cliffs with the fantastic coves and beaches