8km, Flat , Easy
Take a turn on the Coffs Creek Cycle way with mangroves, wetland forests, birds and sometimes even a Koala. Read the history of Gumbaynggir people for whom the estuary has significant cultural value. Take some time to enjoy a swim in the Olympic pool, visit the Botanical Gardens, see the aquatic show at Dolphin Marine magic and have a picnic away from it all.
Best Things about This Ride
- Estuary important to the local Gumbaynggir people
- Feel like you are far away from civilisation
- Stunning swamp forests
- Have a swim at the Olympic Pool
- Visit the Dolphins and the Botanical Gardens
- Love the estuary views.
- Have a picnic or a coffee