250km, Flat/Hilly, Medium/Hard, Sealed/Unsealed, One way ride, Quiet roads.
Cycle the amazing views of the Eden Monero and follow it up with a journey through the rainforests of Eastern Gippsland. This 250 km ride is truly amazing and you will love it. .
Best Things about This Ride
- The old church and cemetery as you leave Cooma.
- The Brothers and views across the countryside
- Letter boxes! From bushrangers to old cars and everything in between!
- Amazing wide open Eden Monaro plains – you feel on top of the world.
- The cool temperate rainforests of East Gippsland
- Great old towns
- Indecision Corner
- Big trees and great campsite right by the river
- Swim in the rivers
- Ferns, birds, lizards and native animals
Things to Watch out for
Cycle this route anytime – in winter watch for the cold and be very careful about bushfires in summer.