7.5km, Flat, Easy
Cross the narrows on the Phillip Island bridge to explore the waterfronts of Newhaven and San Remo. Discover the dinosaurs, understand our past and have lunch with the pelicans.
Best things about This Ride:
Start at the Phillip Island Information Center or Newhaven.
Love the views of Westernport Bay and back beach.
Learn some interesting facts about the Dinosaurs of San Remo.
Take out your fishing rods and relax by narrows.
Have lunch with the pelicans.
Buy some fish for dinner.
Understand our history while you explore St Pauls.
- Short DescriptionPort, Sea and Bay Views, Dinosaurs, Lunch with the pelicans
- Trip PlanningLoop Ride
- StartPhillip Island Information Center or Newhaven
- Distance7.5km + 3km including Information center
- Time1.5 hrs
- AccessCar, Bus with bikes
- TrafficCycle Path, Quiet Roads
- SurfaceSealed, Unsealed Good