38km, One Way, Easy, Flat, Sealed.
Take off from wonderful Gerringong to Berry, the historic town with award winning restaurants. After that its the wineries nestled along the Shoalhaven River. Stay at the historic Coolangatta Winery in the wonderful old cottages. Explore Shoalhaven Heads the beach town of yesteryear. This ride is best described as Culunghutti which means fine views in Aboriginal Local Language.
Best Things about This Ride
- The views of 7 Mile Beach National Park.
- The wonderful Wineries and their accommodation.
- Shoalhaven Heads, a step back in time
- Berry and its arts crafts and award winning restaurants
- Quiet back roads with views to the escarpment
- The Shoalhaven River
- Ben’s Walk and Hanging Rock in Nowra
- Cafe’s along the way
- Good country hospitality.
- Short DescriptionTour the wineries and gourmet cafes of the Shoalhaven. Take a day or stay the weekend. Its a great spot to slow down and enjoy!
- Trip PlanningOne Way Train Return
- RegionSouth Coast NSW
- StartNowra or Gerringong
- Time3 hours
- AccessTrain Gerringong or Bomaderry
- TrafficMostly quiet, has busy sections in summer and holiday periods