230 km loop, Flat/Hilly, Easy/Medium, Sealed/Unsealed, 18hrs.
Bring your bike to work or fly to Melbourne. This cycle takes you right out of Melbourne along the famous Beach Road, across the Mornington Peninsula with it’s bush and beautiful mangroves, to the stunningly wild Bass Coast. Then enjoy the hills as you cycle through the emerald green western Strzelecki ranges. Enjoy every minute of this fantastic ride!
Best Things about This Ride
- The changing scenery. Every day is different.
- The easy access – no need for messy transfers.
- Bike friendly bus, ferry and train return
- Great wild Bass Coast Beaches
- Superb food and country hospitality
- Ports and mangroves.
- Great country towns and their fantastic pubs
- Coves and cliffs of the Bunurong Coast
- A visit to the fairy penguins.
- Cape Horn Lookout – do you think you can really see it?
- You can hire a bike package from us with everything you need. Dropped in Melbourne/collected in Bass Coast.
Things to Watch out for
Cycle this route anytime – in winter pick a few sunny days and you will love it!
Be self sufficient – take water and know how to fix a flat tyre.
Included in the Bundle
- Airport to City via Moonee
- On the Beach
- Mangrove and Marsh Magic
- Wild Coast Rolling Country
- Phillip Island Explorer
- Short DescriptionBring your bike to work or fly into Melbourne. Then just get yourself into the saddle and cycle right out of town! No need for messy bike transport planning. this cycle takes you across the Mornington Peninsula with it's bush and beautiful mangroves to the stunningly wild Bass Cost and then enjoy the hills as you cycle through the emerald green western Strzelecki ranges. Enjoy every minute of this fantastic ride!
- Trip PlanningOne Way Ride
- StartSouthern Cross Station, Melbourne Airport
- Time24 hours
- Accessbike friendly Bus/Train return
- TrafficQuiet Roads Rail Trails and Cycle Paths
- SeasonsAll - pick your days in winter