19km return, Hilly, Hard.
Cycle the hairpin bends to the best views of Hobart, the harbour and the river. Lunch in the old Signalmans cottage overlooking the most amazing views of Hobart Harbour and the river.
Best Things about This Ride
- Views of the Derwent River
- Challenge cycle up the hairpin bends, but it’s not too steep!
- Great Cafe at the historic Signalman’s cottage
- Relax in the park and enjoy the spectacular views
- Explore the University of Tasmania and the envy the students in such a wonderful campus
- Congratulate yourself on climbing 330m in 9.5km.
Things to Watch out for
Take a jumper and a rain jacket.