45km, Flat, Easy
Take off with your bike on Melbourne’s premier cycle route. Explore Melbourne’s fantastic Beach Road cycle path around the historic ports, beautiful bay beaches, little coves, cliffs, skyline views, world heritage wetlands and great history. Take a swim, have a famous Melbourne coffee and enjoy the cyclists you meet along the way. You just will not believe this great ride.
Best Things about This Ride
- Its the favourite route of Melbourne Cyclists
- Melbourne Cafe’s with great coffee
- Cycle the cycle path which keeps you closer to the beaches.
- Lots of spots to stop and swim
- Beautiful Melbourne skyline views
- The Brighton Beach Bathing boxes
- Small boats port at Mordialloc
- Wonderful wetlands.
Things to Watch out for
Lock up your bike when you go for a swim
Have your sunscreen at the ready in summer
- Short DescriptionMelbourne's Premier cycle route, World best coffee, Beaches, City skyline views, wetlands and history
- Trip PlanningOne Way, Loop when combined with Wander Melbourne Waterways (Total 105km or 2 day trip)
- StartSouthern Cross Station, Carrum Station
- Time3 hours
- AccessCar Train
- TrafficCycle Path
- SurfaceMostly Sealed, Unsealed Good