7.5km, Hilly, Easy/Medium
Enjoy this wonderful, brand new, cycle path with it’s views of Westernport Bay. It is a great path which links the great cycle paths of Phillip Island to the Bass Coast Rail Trail, Anderson’s Wild Cattle Run, Bass Hills Spectacular and more.
Best Things about this Ride:
- Great views of Westernport
- Lots of places to stop and take it all in
- Enjoy the cafés at San Remo or Kilcunda depending on which way is lunch
- See San Remo House
- Enjoy the history of Samuel Anderson one of most forgotten Pioneers.
- Go as far as you like between Cowes and Wonthaggi and catch the bike bus back.
- Short DescriptionEnjoy the views of Westernport, Learn about Samuel Anderson, link the rides on Phillip Island to the Bass Coast
- Trip PlanningOne way, Bus home
- StartSan Remo or Anderson
- Time1 hour
- AccessCar, Bus with bikes
- TrafficCycle Path
- SurfaceUnsealed Good