Gippsland is a great place to cycle. The many dairy farms mean a myriad of sealed and unsealed, quiet roads weave through the emerald green countryside. There are also Rail Trails to explore with their history and arty crafty country towns.
The wild beaches are, for most of the year, quite empty so you can have the whole beach to yourself.
Choose from sealed, flat routes through to hilly, remote routes especially suited to gravel grinders. There is something for everyone.
A Bundle means that you can purchase the Gippsland Region Rides for the Bundle Special Price of $7.99.
There are 17 routes included and every single one has been hand picked by Cyclewayz and ridden by our team! We want every ride to be great experience.
- Short DescriptionEmerald Green Gippsland. Perfect for cycling on quiet roads, Rail Trails and cycle paths. Choose easy, flat rides through charming country towns. Or choose remote, hilly, hard cycles where you will find forests and wonderful views. Ride along the beautiful Bunurong Coastal Cliffs. Stay a while enjoy the fresh produce. Love the clear skies where the stars twinkle at night.
- Trip PlanningDownload Gippsland Budget Special to see included rides. Some are accessed by Train and some by Car. Bike hire is detailed.
- StartRide dependant
- Distanceover 800km of great cycling!
- TimeRide Dependant
- AccessTrain, Car
- TrafficChoose from Sealed, Unsealed, Rail Trails and Cycle paths
- SeasonsAll - pick your days in winter