90km, Flat/Hilly, Medium
Cycle the path of the gold diggers to find the Golden Dog of timber town Glenreagh set amongst sandstone cliffs. Take a tour through the rainforest and stop a while to admire the fantastic trees, vines and lookouts. Roll down through bananas, blueberries and avocados to hit the spectacular coast of Coffs Harbour where the Great Divide meets the Pacific Ocean.
Best Things about This Ride
- Back Country Forest
- Glenreagh and its history
- Stunning Rainforest
- Nana Glen home to Russel Crowe
- Fantastic views over the cost and banana plantations
- Lookouts in the rainforest.
- Beach at Coffs Harbour
- Short DescriptionRainforest, Country views, Cattle Stations, State forests, Wildlife, Historic small towns. Beaches.
- Trip PlanningOne Way
- RegionNSW Northern
- StartGrafton or Coffs Harbour
- Time7 hours
- AccessCar Train
- TrafficQuiet Country Roads
- SeasonsAutumn, Winter, Spring, Summer is HOT